Position Available – SA Country Carers Focus Group
The opportunity has become available for a registered Carer to become a member of the SA Country Carers Focus Group.
The Focus Group is part of Country Carers SA’s commitment to continuous improvement, carer, volunteer and staff engagement. It is a vehicle for SA Country Carers to garner internal advice for governance and policy decision-making. The group consists of carers, volunteers and two staff members.
Meetings will normally be held on a regular basis as determined by the group and at least six meetings a year will be held, the venue alternating between Clare and Balaklava
The terms of reference are to:
- review the organisation’s policies, information booklets and action plans for continuing relevance, clarity and compliance with the SA Country Carers Strategic Plan
- review progress on the achievement of SA Country Carers annual goals
- assist in the development of new strategies and policies affecting carers and potential carers
- identify and bring forward advice and feedback from service recipients about SA Country Carer’s service offerings
- make recommendations to the Board and CEO on policy issues
For further information please contact Acting CEO, Sandra Watson firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 686 405